Friday, March 16, 2012

Lucky Treat!

I'm pretty sure I've got some Irish roots in me! I love everything about St. Patrick's day. This post is a bit late to share ideas, but you can always hold them off until next year! Better yet, this treat can be used year round! I have plans to make a traditional Irish dinner, play some fun games, oh, and wear green of course!

Here is another one of those ideas I copied from Pinterest. I give credit to these ladies for their creative minds!


The pictures are grainy, thanks to iphone camera!

Ingredients/Materials-
Box of Lucky Charms cereal
Plastic snack-sized party bags
Card stock
Printable labels (from www.eighteen25.blogspot.com)

*I printed out the labels so they were smaller (about the size of a business card).



Here's a little Irish blessing for ya!

May those who love us, love us;
and those who don't love us,
may God turn their hearts;
and if he doesn't turn their hearts,
may he turn their ankles 
so we'll know them by their limping. 


Happy St. Patrick's Day ya'll! 



No comments:

Post a Comment