Friday, December 16, 2011

Oreo Pops

Here is another fun, ridiculously easy snack directly from Pinterest. They are a piece of cake to make, and delicious. If only they came gluten free, I'd be in heaven!


Last Friday, the Wells Fargo Christmas party was at my house. I decided to throw together a candy buffet. The white chocolate dipped Joe-Joe's were a hit! All it takes is some store bought oreos, candy melts, and some candy rods. Totaling for less than $10. 


Instructions:
1. Lay a sheet of wax paper. 
2. Gently push the sticks through the cookie.
3. Melt the chocolate bark for 1 minute 30 sec. Stir, then repeat every 30 seconds until completely melted. 
4. Dip each oreo into the chocolate, either covering it entirely or half way. 
5. Add some sprinkle and lay them on the wax paper to harden.
 6. Within 10 minutes they are ready! 


The Candy Cane Joe-Joe's are the way to go! 



I wish I took a picture of them arranged on the candy buffet, but I am sure I will make them again. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment